Monday, December 2, 2013

How can it be...

...that when Grandpa was 61 we were welcoming Anna into our home and now we just celebrated 21 and 82 years!
God is so good!
 

We love them both so much and are so thankful to have them with us for these many years!
We cannot imagine what our lives would be without them
and are thankful for all that they do for everyone!
 
 
Grandpa looks like he is up to trouble with that "grin" on his face!
 
 
"May you be blessed by the Lord,
who made heaven and earth."
~Psalm 115:15 
 

 
So, please join us in wishing them both a happy birthday!
 




5 comments:

  1. Hello Grandpa & Anna, Birthday Greetings from Australia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Mayo Family,
    I just so enjoyed reading your Thanksgiving post. It made me feel cozy deep down inside.
    And a very BIG Happy Birthday to Anna and Grandpa!
    I think finally this morning I am starting to feel relaxed and count up from this last very fun,yet busy week.
    Congrats on the blessings of the Deer meat (yummy)
    I am going to move your Blog up from my bottom blog list to my side bar so I can easily see your new post.
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to believe, where does the time go? They both look so cute!!!! Nice sweater!! Love you both, aunt lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Grandpa! and
    Happy Birthday Anna! I love you
    both so much!
    Love~
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I am a bit late here but hope you both had a wonderful Birthday..
    Grandpa does not look his age that is for sure and that girl is a sweetie..
    God bless..
    Oh.. we loved our message.. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ Thank you so much for stopping over...
our prayer is that you will be blessed!