Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What He Did {for you and me}

 
"And many spread their garments in the way: and others cut down branches off the trees, and strawed them in the way. And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord: Blessed be the kingdom of our father, David, that cometh in the name of the lord:
HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST."
-Mark 11:8-10
 
 
 
As we get prepared to observe the death, burial, & resurrection of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ,
may we never, ever forget all that happened that day at the cross......a sinless man......took all of our sin.....never did condemn...... looked ahead and saw you and me.........and was willing to die for us, I cannot think of a greater gift ever offered to you and me then the gift of Salvation. If Jesus was willing to lay down His life for you and I, could you and I not give our lives to Him?
And really all He wants from you and I is for us to give Him every area of our lives....and when I think about it I am glad that I did!
Won't you trust HIM today?

God Bless you all~
Maggie
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post! Because He lives, I can face tomorrow!! I am so thankful for hope and the ultimate gift of His life, for my life! Thanks again for your message! Continue sharing the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Maggie..I love Him. Did you ever hear that old song... HE PAID A GREAT PRICE FOR MY SOUL.... So thankful for Calvary today..
    God bless, dear..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Maggie, for this precious and powerful post! When I think of ALL that our Lord and Savior did for us on Calvary I am overwhelmed by such amazing, selfless love. My heart rejoices to have salvation through Jesus Christ and the assurance of spending eternity with Him :)

    Have a blessed Easter. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings to you and your family as we all rejoice together in the Resurrection of our Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ Thank you so much for stopping over...
our prayer is that you will be blessed!