Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring~


Tis the season to be jolly...fa la la la la.............wait!
that is a winter song!!
This is spring so how about we change it to............
"tis the season for a picnic...fa la, la, la......"
 
 
While the weather is SO nice get out there and enjoy some time together as a family!!
You will be glad that you did!
 
 
{one thing our family loves to do is go out to a local campsite play some volley ball and then roast some hot dogs over the fire and end the day with smores!
It is a fun, inexpensive way to spend lots of rich quality time together!}

"O taste and see that the Lord is good,
blessed is the man that trusteth in Him."
Psalm 34:8
 
Looking for some picnic inspiration?
Please go over to
 
 
Mrs. Monica has a really cute picnic post on right now!
I hope that you will enjoy your visit!
God bless!
{by::maggie}


4 comments:

  1. Hello Dear Mayo family, I am going to share a bit of a problem I am having with leaving comments on your post! I can hardly decipher the letters in the Word Verification!
    I had to do it three times on the last two times of leaving a comment! Is there anyway you could take it off and just use Comment moderation for us who have a hard time reading letters that make no sense. I am being bold here but I am now unable to read them!
    I love reading your posts and I enjoy commenting but I need a different approach!
    Yours, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello me again, I now realize you have both of these enabled Word Verification and comment moderation! Email me and let me know!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your song :) so cute. It is truly in my heart to start doing just what your doing. We have had snow storms for the last 3 days here… so crazy at this date; I am hungrier than ever for some of those delightful activities. I look forward to checking out your link to the Homespun Heart. Your pictures are delightful by the way; They look so inviting and fun.
    Love and Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, tis' the season for a picnic :) Although it's been rather chilly here in the mountains so maybe a picnic inside by the fireplace would work.

    Have a lovely day! Hugs to all of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ Thank you so much for stopping over...
our prayer is that you will be blessed!