Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Thought...

{photo credit: Abiding Radio}
"The Christian life is not a quest to keep a list of rules,
it's about Jesus,
treasuring Him with all our hearts,
loving Him more than anything else."
~Tim Knaus
 
                                                                       {fall beauty}
 
♫ Oh, victory in Jesus! My saviour forever...He sought me and bought me, with His redeeming blood! He loved me ere I knew Him, and all my love is due Him, He plunged me to victory....beneath the cleansing flood! ♫ 
 
 
This quote sparked the question...
"do I love Jesus more
than anything else?"
Then... I read that chorus and knew
that I did!
Jesus has truly sought and bought me with His blood and now,
all my love is due to HIM! I pray that answer is a positive YES for you as well, my friend!

 
 
Blessings on the rest of your September!
Love~
Maggie
 
{Thank you so much, Mom for all the lovely pictures that you were able to take while on your sabbatical with Dad...they are lovely!}
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ Thank you so much for stopping over...
our prayer is that you will be blessed!